We are a Christian church in the protestant tradition with uncomplicated worship.
We believe that God’s way of sacrificial love, exemplified in Jesus, is a source of hope, a challenge to us all, and an impetus for reconciliation in the world.
For the sake of the Gospel we will be:
- a church that welcomes, whoever you are
- a church that cares and responds with action
- a church that works with others and plays its part in the community
- a church that knows and shares the love of God
- a church that is growing in faith and knowledge of God
- a church full of hope and joy